It’s always such an interesting experience to go through a friend’s camera roll. You end up learning something about the person, what they like, etc. So, I thought I’d open up my iPhone and show you a bit of my life. (P.S. Some of these will be reposts from my Instagram @cryspark.)
1. Abbot Kinney in Venice has the chicest little boutiques that take amazing pride in curating and merchandising the coolest inventory.
2. I’m so excited to start using my Ban.do 17 Month Large Agenda soon! It’s a design-nerd’s dream come true. Plus these irresistible Honeydew shorts match the cover.
3. Jenni’s Splendid Ice Creams is everything I imagined. Super pricey but probably the freshest ice cream I’ve ever come across.
4. I want everything in palm-tree, banana-leaf, etc. print. So tropical and low-key for Summer.
1. Hiking at the Torrey Pines reserve will definitely spoil any other trails for you. It’s a breathtaking view right next to miles of some of the best oceans in the world.
2. I swear that carrying around a cute bottle like this adorable star-accented bkr bottle makes me chug more water.
3. Pop Physique is the workout for fashionistas. I love everything about the décor, interior and branding for the three studios I’ve visited.
4. These Nike Roshes are everything. I’ve been coming up with outfits just so I can wear them.
1. I finally got ahold of the MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy and the MAC Lip Liner in Soar (AKA Kylie Jenner lips) and they’re gorgeous, whether that’s on their own or together.
2. Who knows if candles scientifically help you relax, but they’re definitely good for setting an ambience that encourages relaxation.
3. When you tan easily, lines are inevitable. Vita Liberata is a new line of self-tanners that applies noticeably effortlessly, which is important for being bikini-ready at the last minute.
4. One of my favorite indulgences is working at a café with a good espresso drink.
What do you always stop to take pics of on your phone?