It’s NOVEMBER you guys. I mean seriously, how do the holidays always come up so fast? In the past few years I’ve been trying to be better at getting gifts and holiday cards out a lot earlier than my usual (which is like the week before Christmas when I’m scrambling to get everything done!) I love giving makeup as gifts to my girlfriends as all my friends and IT Cosmetics has the cutest gifts ready to give!
The Je Ne Sais Quoi Complexion Perfection is so good for the girl that loves her products but hates the clutter! It includes a pressed powder, blush, bronzer and highlighter. I have switched almost all my face products to IT Cosmetics because it’s so good and great for my skin so I love that they put all these products into one palette.
These mini sized products are just too cute and I love the ornament packaging as I love to tie extra little goodies to the actual gift so these are perfect for that! I’ve been using the superhero mascara for about 6 months now and it’s definitely a fave. It goes on thick but not in a bad way. It coats my lashes really well and makes them visible and it comes off easily at the end of the night. The Confidence in a Cream is a really great moisturizer, I usually use it at night for the anti-aging benefits.
Superhero Mascara Holiday Ornament $12 || Confidence In A Cream Holiday Ornament $16
These brush kits are a favorite of mine to give. I find that having the right tools makes all the difference with makeup and sometimes spluring on brushes is the last thing that you want to do since mostly I just want to spend my money on all the new makeup and skincare that I see out there. So these brush sets are perfect as you get the entire set of high quality brushes and you save a ton of money buying them all together.
Both of the sets are great and come with essentials that everyone needs. The foundation brush of this set is my favorite as I love to apply my foundation with it. It’s just the perfect shape to be able to smooth and blend your foundation perfectly. I also love the concealer brush. It’s excellent for patting it in to cover blemishes or undereye circles and making the concealer blend in with the rest of your makeup.
All that Glitters Brush Set $58 (A $130 value!)
- Brilliant Powder Brush: Ultra-soft, round and tapered brush for the perfect powder application.
- Radiant Foundation Brush: Dense, dome-shaped brush for a smooth and even foundation application.
- Stunning Eyeshadow Brush: Small, soft-rounded brush for blending eyeshadow all over your lids.
- Luminous Concealer Brush: Small, firm and tapered paddle brush for precise concealer application.
- Dazzling Liner/Brow Brush: Firm, flat and angled brush for defining your lash lines and filling in your brows.
- Exclusive carrying case that doubles as a clutch!
If I had to choose, I’d probably choose this City Chic Brush Set though. Mostly because I love rose gold! But really I also love the brushes in this kit and they are the ones that I use daily. The eyeshadow and crease brush are so good for eye makup application and I love the slight angle of this blush brush as it makes applying blush so much easier.
City Chic Brush Set $68 (A $150 value!)
- Chic Powder Brush: Large, fluffy and rounded brush for the perfect powder application.
- Chic Blush Brush: Ultra-dense, angled brush for hugging the contours of your face.
- Chic Foundation Brush: Flat, tapered paddle brush for effortless foundation application.
- Chic Eyeshadow Brush: Small, soft-rounded brush designed for your delicate eye area.
- Chic Crease Brush: Narrow, tapered brush designed to fit into your eye crease.
- Rose Gold Bag – Love the tassel on this and it makes for a great makeup bag as well.
You May Also Like…