The other day I was talking to my daughter about my business and I told her “mommy’s clothing line is called T&J Designs” and she responds back “Yeah and mommy’s bags are Chanel.” It made me laugh as I never told her about Chanel or even pointed it out to her, I must just talk about them and she picked up on it! Anyway, I do love me some Chanel bags but man, every time I go into a boutique to look at the bags, I can barely stomach the prices! I’m still saving up for my next bag but I think I will go pre-owned/vintage route as the new ones are just so crazy expensive!
1. Rebecca Minkoff Small Love Crossbody (30% off discount will be taken off at checkout) This is such a pretty color and I love the chevron quilting.
2. Tory Burch ‘Fleming’ Bag (30% off) it comes in a gorgeous ivory too! I love the size of this bag.
3. Kate Spade ’emerson place – olivera’ bag (30% off) Great price for a classic bag!
4. Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Mini Mac (30% off discount will be taken off at checkout) I have a Mini Mac already and I love the size. I haven’t seen the quilted version before, it’s gorgeous!
5. Rebecca Minkoff Love Crossbody (30% off discount will be taken off at checkout) I am in love with the velvet! I really want a velvet bag, I think I may have to get this one.
And a few more that I am loving. Don’t forget Nordstrom has an additional 20% off select sale styles for Cyber Monday so you can grab a few of them for 50% off until tonight!
On another note I am really wanting a backpack lately! I’ve been shopping around for one and found these on the Nordstrom sale as well! Just trying to decide which one to get.
You May Also Like…