How to use the Infiniti PRO® by Conair 2-inch & 1 ½-inch Spin Air Brush:
If you have long or thick hair, you may find it quicker and easier to use a hairdryer first to dry your hair and remove the excess moisture leaving hair 80% dry.
For maximum volume and body:
- Section & detangle hair
- Place brush in hair close to the roots and brush through the section.
- Move the brush through the hair towards the ends. As you reach your ends, press the appropriate button to rotate the brush away from your head.
- As the brush spins, resist the rotation by pulling the brush downward. Tension created through the section of hair will help smooth hair faster
For added root lift, hold the brush in place at the root for a few seconds.
For even more volume, allow the brush to rotate, winding the section of hair around the barrel. Release the rotation button and then leave the brush in the hair for a few seconds. Use cool style setting to set style.
For this look I used the Infiniti PRO by Conair Diamond Brilliance Diamond-Infused Ceramic Smoothing Hot Brush . This brush has become my favorite tool for all hairstyles. It's a professionally designed hot paddle brush that combines diamond-infused ceramic with advanced ionic technology to transform hair into silky, straight styles. The combination of nylon, silicone and ceramic-coated bristles gently guide the hot paddle brush through hair for silky smooth results and added shine. I also love the paddle brush design as it makes it super easy to use and allows for more contact with hair for faster styling.
- Make sure the hair is completely dry
- Choose temperature control
- Low 356°F for delicate, thin, or easy to style hair
- Medium 375°F for average to thick or treated hair
- High up to 400°F for thick or wavy hair
- Place heated brush underneath 2’’ section of hair with bristles pointing upward
- Glide the tool from root to end
- Finish the top layer by placing the tool on the top of the hair section, avoiding the scalp
Learn more about the Infiniti PRO by Conair® Diamond Brilliance™ Diamond-Infused Ceramic Smoothing Hot Brush at http://bit.ly/2caCz4l
#DiamondBrilliance and #GoConair
For more information about Conair's full line of hair styling products, visit www.conair.com, and follow the brand on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram for great hair tips and product giveaways!
This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation that contains affiliate links. I received the Infiniti PRO by Conair® Spin Air Brush and the Infiniti PRO by Conair® Diamond Brilliance™ Diamond-Infused Ceramic Smoothing Hot Brush for my own personal use. All opinions, text and experiences are my own.