I hope your not all shopped out yet as I still have more deals to share with you! My first thing is to always shop for clothes and shoes at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, but they also have amazing deals in the beauty and home departments!
For the beauty items, it’s such a great time to get these products now as a lot of the sets and deals are exclusive for the sale and they won’t go on sale again.
1. T3 Flat Iron & 2. Hairdryer: My favorite flat iron and hairdryer by T3 is on sale! I admit it seems like a lot to spend on hair tools but after using them for awhile now, I understand why expensive tools are worth it. They just last longer and they do the job much better!
3. Aveda Hair Essentials: I’m such a fan of Aveda hair products and just saw that they have this essentials kit as part of the sale! It’s only $39 and you get shampoo, conditioner, thickening tonic (great to give your hair fullness and volume) and the best hair spray.
4. Revitalash: I haven’t started using this yet but I’ve heard amazing things! It’s basically buy one get one free right now! I’ve used other lash growers before and had great results, it’s just that you have to keep on buying it but for now I’m happy to get this deal!
5. Erno Laszlo Cleansing Duo: The Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar alone is already worth this set! This is one of the best cleansers I’ve used. I’m not usually one to use a bar but I tried this out on recommendation from an estethician friend and I am a cleansing bar convert! My skin feels so clean after I use it and it has helped keep breakouts away.
6. Clarisonic Mia Fit: I’ve been using this for about a year now and as much as I love the other clarisonic tools, this one was a clear winner once I started using it. I love the shape of the Mia Fit compared to the ones with the longer handles as I feel like I can really control where I’m cleaning my face. Oh and I just rub the cleansing bar on it to get the soap on it and the combo of the two has been fantastic for my skin.
I also wanted to mention that T3 also has the hair dryer and flat iron in compact sizes which makes it great for putting in your gym bag or for travel. Both work just as well as their regular size versions and are just so cute! Get the hair dryer here and the straightener here. I just got mine and they are coning with me on our weekend trip!
photo provided by T3
I’m kind of obsessed with little details for the home. I’m always buying little things to add to every corner of my house and I change things up every few months or so to make it feel new and fresh. Below are some of my favorites from the home sale that I use year round and happy to see that they are on sale!
1. Canvas Wall Art: How cute is this? I totally want it for my office but I currently don’t have any more wall space! I’m going to need to take something down to make room for it. It’s just too cute!
2. Stemless Wine Glasses: Even if you don’t get these for yourself, they make for great gifts! I just can’t resist drinkware with cute sayings on it.
3. Nap More Pillow: I have a few ghost chairs in my office and I always like to add pillows to them to not only make them more comfy but it’s also cuter. This pillow is perfect and it’s probably a motto that I should follow more often 🙂
4. Mini Candle Set: I actually love small candles more than big candles as I tend to get sick of scents really fast so I love having smaller candles to have more variety. These ones smell so good and are perfect to make your home smell fresh and clean.
5. Chic Happens Trinket Tray: I am all about having little dishes and trays all over my bedroom because I tend to take my jewelry off in every room so having a little spot for them ensures that I don’t lose anything.
6. Fragrance Diffuser: I tend to splurge on diffusers. I just love them so much and think that they do an amazing job of making your room smell so good. I keep one in our guest bathroom all the time and usually they are Archipelago as they make the best scents. Anytime I can get these on sale, I jump on it as they don’t go on sale often!
Also just needed to share that my two favorite tops from my haul are still available! Go shop them now:
Satin Pajama Top – wearing a size S for a more relaxed fit. Also comes in white. The choker is also from the anniversary sale but unfortunately sold out. This tassel necklace is still available and I love that you can wear it in a variety of ways!
I just got this tulle sweatshirt top yesterday. When I pulled it out of the box, I immediately just put it on to wear to dinner! I love it! It comes in gray and both colors are still available in all sizes. I’m wearing an XS and it fits true to size.
You May Also Like…