As usual I am late to get to my awards but it doesn’t mean that I don’t love you guys because I do! I am always so very honored to get awards from all you lovely ladies.
Thank you to my darling Hanako of Through the Looking Glass for the Kreativ Blogger award!
“List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know…you are Kreativ.”
1. all of my followers, readers, commenters, supporters! (seriously, without you, I would not be writing this post!)
2. having my puppies back home (they had to go to the grandparents house while we were on vacation and we went 3 weeks without them!)
4. The bridal fascinators made by Kasia Fink veils. Seriously gorgeous. My sister is wearing this one and me and the other bridesmaids are wearing mini versions in our hair.
4a. Kasia’s packaging… isn’t it pretty?!
5. The fact that my husband still opens the car door for me even after 9 years of being together (and we’ve always have had automatic locks on our cars so it’s not like he had to unlock my door, he’s just a total gentleman)
6. playing Rock Band! Just recently discovered how much fun it was!
7. My new Erica Anenberg double rings. Just got them last week and have been wearing them every day! (alternating them, not at the same time!)
I pass this award to:
Much love to the adorable Sara of Sara Loves Shoes for the One Lovely Blog Award
As part of the award, I need to mention six things that made me happy today*:
1. My favorite brand, rag & bone was on Gilt and I scored a fabulous gray blazer for a fabulous price.
2. Entering my Savvy in the wiener dog races and seeing her run her little heart out towards me. (she won her round!)
3. The peach shortcake with homemade whipped cream that my mother-in-law made. Delish!
4. Sitting out in the sun and watching the doggies run in the yard (They don’t have a yard at home. We only have concrete sidewalks.)
5. Getting a package in the mail that I wasn’t expecting. (it had lots of goodies in it!)
6. Getting e-mails from fabulous readers. I heart you all too!
*today meaning the day I wrote it not the day it posts. 🙂
(I have a few more awards/tags that I need to get to, so I haven’t forgotten about you if you have given me an award. I appreciate it and thank you! I will post soon.)
You May Also Like…