This post is sponsored by Everywhere Agency on behalf of OshKosh B’gosh; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
My daughter is such a girly girl and refuses to leave the house without wearing a tutu. I’m always trying to find her cute, stylish outfits that can accommodate her tutu request. I was so excited to see all the cute outfits at OshKosh B’Gosh and knew she would love everything. When I got my order she couldn’t wait to put on the pink tutu and polka dot tights!
We always have so much going on during the holidays and most of them involve seeing friends and family and taking lots of photos. I want her to look nice for the photos but I also want her to be comfortable and be able to play, which is why I love this outfit. The sweatshirt is so cozy and the tights are nice and thick to make sure that she stays warm. And how cute are those little high tops with the star detail? She loves them and the best part? They are so easy to put on and the laces stay tied!
Tips for dressing your kids during the holiday
- Weather appropriate pieces: I always take into account the weather and where we will be. From our outdoor adventures to dinner parties with friends, I always build her wardrobe with the weather in mind and what accessories (scarves, hats, etc…) will be needed
- Comfort: I’ll always remember being a kid and having to wear an itchy dress to a party that my mom put on me and being uncomfortable the whole time. I look for pieces that are cute and stylish but if it’s got buttons or zippers that are may touch the skin or itchy material, it goes back to the rack immediately.
- Layering: My daughter gets hot very quickly so I always make sure that she’s appropriately layered so that it’s easy to take things on and off for when she gets hot or cold.
- Mix and Match (keep everything in the same color scheme): Most of my daughter’s wardrobe consist of black, white, pink, gray, gold and blue. I do this on purpose to make things easy to put her in and if she’s on a day where she wants to pick out her outfit, for the most part, she comes out looking pretty darn fabulous because there’s never any weird mixing of colors or patterns. I truly just try to make it easy for us to get her dressed without it taking too long. It is great to buy from the same collection which ensure that it will be easy to mix and match. I bought her a few other sweaters from Osh Kosh that look great with this outfit.
- Keep it fun (and within your style): Even though I dress her (for the most part) and buy all her clothes, I still want her personality to shine through so I pick a lot of items with details that she loves. Kid’s fashion can be hard as a lot of it can be too cutesy or character based and that just personally isn’t my style or the style I want for her. So I do try to make sure that the things I buy are modern and stylish yet has elements of things that she loves. The glitter heart and the polka dots were the perfect little details that make her happy and allow her to share her sparkle but is also something that mommy is happy to put her in!
SWEATSHIRT \\ TUTU \\ TIGHTS \\ SHOES
I love OshKosh for not only the quality but the prices are perfect for knowing that you aren’t spending too much money for clothes that your little one will grow out of! And even better, I have a great coupon code for you guys to use to save an extra 20% off your order of $40+. Coupon code: In store: 037264 | Online: OKBG3418 . Make sure to head here to find the nearest store by you!
Honestly, my husband and I laugh all the time about how opinionated our daughter is about her outfits. If she doesn’t like what she’s wearing, she will let you know. Both my husband and I definitely have lots of opinions about what we wear so it’s just funny how it’s just been passed down even at this young of an age.
It really does make me happy to find clothes that look great on her, are comfortable and also make her happy. I’m grateful for brands like OshKosh that really do keep pricing, quality and style in mind for kid’s fashion.
You May Also Like…