The weather is getting so cold so, I’m on a mission to find cute cozy sweaters! I shared my Amazon sweater haul but I ordered way more just to round out my wardrobe. And mostly because I keep on finding cute sweaters! Here’s one of my favorites from my haul but keep reading to see more of my cozy sweater picks!
COLD SHOULDER RUFFLE SWEATERS
Last year was all about the cold shoulder which I still love. So I really fell in love with this top that had the cold shoulder look with a ruffle detail! Mine is sold out, but no worries as I’ve found so many that are similar!
- Get this cashmere sweater for such a great price at Amazon.
- Nordstrom has this ruffle cutout sweater in pretty dark colors that will look great with dark skinny jeans.
- I just got this cream ruffle sweater in the mail and it’s so cute! Plus it’s only $18!
- This cutout sweater is the most similar to mine and I love that it comes in pink.
- If you like the color of my sweater, this ruffle sweater is the exact same color but the ruffles and cutouts are at the elbow! I just got this in the mail yesterday so I’m going to try it on soon!
CHUNKY HEEL ANKLE BOOTIES
I mentioned these Vince Camuto ankle booties with my Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack shopping haul post and I’m not kidding when I tell you I’ve been wearing them almost every day. The chunky heel makes them comfy and the color makes them perfect to wear with every outfit.
I’ve also really been loving these sock booties. I unexpectedly fell in love with these lace up booties and they are on their way to me so I will let you know how they turn out! They are on sale though, so grab your size while you can!
Cozy Ruffle Sweaters you’ll want to wear all winter:
Here’s a few more that I have my eye on. A lot of them are already in my closet or on the way to me!
You May Also Like…